Monday 10 September 2018

ESL #2: Freedom

During my ESL I've begun catching up on some reading. I have a whole stack of books I've been looking forward to getting stuck into and one of them is Bound to be Free: The Paradox of Freedom by Graham Tomlin. Last summer I spent a very enjoyable day with Graham at Lord's watching the England v South Africa Test Match and he told me something about the latest book he was writing and it resonated with some of my own thinking on the subject of freedom. Here's a video in which Graham describes something of his reflections and introduces the content of the book. At a time when the word freedom is bandied around by so many in the political sphere it's important to reflect on what freedom means for the Christian.
Freedom - Graham Tomlin from St Mellitus College on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.