- Convenient method for highlighting and communicating links to articles and posts which I have found interesting.
- Useful source of material; e.g. one of the people I am following is tweeting a wide range of resources for Lent (from New Zealand).
- Having a Twitter feed on my blog enables me to post comments, observations, news which I wouldn’t bother to put in a full blog post. My blog posts are also fed as a link through Twitter.
- The technology is easy to set up and use and the resources are free.
- It’s fun to follow people and particular subjects of interest.
- Short feeds on breaking news, footy, faith …
- Accessibility - you can Twitter from a variety of sources.
Haven’t got into TwitPic yet but can see the advantage for letting family and friends know what we are up to on holiday.