Tuesday 14 December 2010

One Artist meme

This was a Facebook meme but I thought I’d share it. Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Be as clever as you can. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Pick your Artist  U2
Describe yourself Running to stand still
How do you feel Magnificent
If you could go anywhere, where would you go  With a shout (Jerusalem)
Your favourite form of transportation Elevation
Your best friend is a Angel of Harlem
You and your best friends are Trying to throw your arms around the world
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called I still haven't found what I'm looking for
What is life to you Beautiful Day
Your current relationship Two hearts beat as one
Your fear Vertigo
What is the best advice you have to give Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me
I would like to die... One step closer
Time of day 11 O'clock tic toc
My motto I will follow
I’ll tag Peter Banks, Gerardus, Simon Robinson and anyone else who’d like to have a go.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Four of us got hooked last night, I see! I wonder if our favourite artists sing songs that reflect our lives and relationships etc..

Philip Ritchie said...

You might be right Lesley, it's certainly thrown up some interesting choices and answers.